Thursday, January 31, 2008

23 Things - Thing #2 Library 2.0

Ok, so I'm reading through the 23 things site, and trying to wrap my brain around thing #2 which is called: "What is Library 2.0?"

Library's using Web 2.0 tools for information exchange, changing how people think about libraries in general. I keep thinking it's just a fancy catch phrase like Flying Fish was for corporate America a number of years ago. Here you go, here's your new "Library 2.0!" Check it out at your library now! Sounds exciting doesn't it? Well, let's see if Thing #3 is any better.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Congrats on getting started with 23 Things on a Stick! I agree that Thing #2 is a bit abstract but thanks for tackling and now on to other tasks that may prove much more fun.

I hope you have fun along the way and remember there will be an opportunity for prizes for all who complete the program by National Library Week. Enjoy!

Ann Hutton at SELCO