Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing #12 Do You Digg?

Ok so I'm checking out Digg and Mixx for the first time. They're both content sharing and rating systems. Digg appears to be a much better organized site than Mixx. What they really remind me of is a clearing house for all the useless bits on the internet that people liked and thought they should vote on. I find myself spending entirely too much time trying to find something on them that I'm looking for because I have to Digg through the rest of the junk to find a nugget of useful information. If you're looking for random idiotic bits of popular information give them a try. I could easily spend hours sifting through both of those sites to find something I really cared about. I have to say these sites are definately productivity detractors.

No comments: