Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thing #8 Share Your Creations

Thing #8 Share your creations - introduces several new web tools: humbstacks, Zoho Show, Slideshare, Picture Trail, Flicks and eFolio Minnesota among others. I rather liked the interface in Thumbstacks and it seems fairly easy to use. Zoho Show is also quite good, however it has a slightly clunky interface that I didn't care for.

Flicks I thought was pretty cool. You add your photos to it, and it jazzes them up with special "flicks" effects when it switches between the various photos in your slide show.

While all of these tools are quite interesting, I'm not really big on being creative and sharing things for others to see. I don't think I'll be using many of these tools other than just to learn about them for 23 things.

No comments: