Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing #13 Online Productivity Tools

I've used both Google and Yahoo's homepages, and both are quite useful. I like being able to edit what content shows up on my homepage. I use Yahoo more often, so I picked Yahoo! as my favorite. I doubt I'll make it my permanant homepage, however as useful as it is, I may reconsider in the future. Currently I use my work's website as it is also a portal to useful information that I need. Personally I like Google's applications suite more than Yahoo's more limited tools. Basically you get e-mail a full office suite, online storage of your documents and a lot of other things too numerous for the scope of this blog entry.

The Calendar tool in Google I find works a lot better. It's more sharing friendly and allows you to have multiple calendars overlayed on top of each other at once, (a very cool feature considering this is free web based calendaring software.)

No comments: